欢迎来到博文网

商务英语口语900句 (30)

来源:www.laijiuhe.com 2024-03-03

Unit Thirty 技术引进的方法及成本

881. We will inform you of the weight, measurements, number of cases, cosplayt of the drawings and other documents seven days before delivering the documents to the airplane.

我方将在把文件数据送到机杨的7天前,公告贵方箱子的重量、尺码和数目与图纸和其它文件数据的成本。

882. Drawings and technical documents will be sent to you by registered airmail.

图纸和技术数据将通过挂号邮件的方法寄达贵方。

883. Expenses for the technology transfer shall be fair and reasonable.

技术的出售费应该公平合理。

884. The royalty rate shall not be higher than the standard international rate.

专利权用费不应高于国际标准。

885. The technology transfer fee shall be paid in royalties.

技术出售费将以专利用费的形式来支付。

886. The royalty rate shall be 15% of the net sales value of the products.

专利权用费是商品凈销价格值的15%。

887. The royalty rate shall be calculated on the net sales of the products turned out with transferred technology.

专利权用费率将依据用出售技术生产出的商品净销售来计算。

888. You’ll pay for the imported technology in the form of royalties apart from a certain initial down payment.

除去肯定比率的基础知识费,贵方应用专利权利用费的形式向我方支付进口技术的成本。

889. We shall pay you 8% on the retail prices of all the goods manufactured with the transferred technology.

用出售技术生产出来的商品,我方将它零价格的8%支付给贵方。

890. We require that at the signature of the technology transfer agreement, you will provide us with the bank guarantee for the transfer of all payments.

我方需要在签署技术出售协议时,贵方要向我方提供支付所有技术出售成本的银行担保。

891. The expenses incurred for this purpose will have to be borne by the Chinese side.

用于该目的而引起的所有成本将由中方来支付。

892. We will pay all the expenses involved in documentation and transfer of knowledge.

我方将支付所有涉及到文献资料和技术出售的成本。

893. We will pay all the specialists for their services rendered to us.

我方将支付所有专家为我方提供的服务成本。

894. We hope you will continue offering us improved technology without extra charges.

期望你们不断向大家提供新的技术,不另外收费。

895. To help our joint venture, we hope that you would keep supplying us with advanced management techniques and technologies.

为了帮助大家的合资企业,期望贵方能不断向我方提供一流的管理办法和技术。

896. We shall help you to update the present and future technology concerned with the production from time to time.

大家将不时地帮助贵方更新与生产有关的现有和以后的全部技术。

897. As you know that technology is advancing all the time, we hope that you continue offering us your improved technologies.

正如贵方所知,技术一直在不断改进的,所以大家期望贵方能一直向大家提供最新技术。

898. We think that it is better to transfer our knowledge in the form of know-how investment.

我方觉得最好还是以技术投资的方法来出售大家的技术。

899. First let’s start with the delivery of all the drawings, technical data and other documents relating to the engines.

让大家先提供所有与机械有关的图纸、技术数据和其它文件数据。

900. You will undertake the obligations to deliver to us the drawing, information and other data.

贵方将承担将这类图纸、信息和其它数据传送义务。

相关文章推荐

03

03

每天一句口语基础知识:你总算了解了

天天一个初级英语口语句型,通过实质例子帮助理解,通过听力加大记忆,通过音频纠正发音,从初级开始,从基础抓起,塑造地道美式口语。You got it! 你总算了解了。

03

03

35个情境化应聘问题(32):怎么样尽快融入新工

在回答情境化应聘题的时候,努力回想你过去工作中是不是曾遇见过类似的状况,每一个问题都要用STAR法来考虑你将怎么样回答、为何这么回答。今天@沪江商务英语 公众号为大伙带来怎么样尽快融入新工作环境的回答。

03

03

英文口语中生病时该怎么样陈述症状

你舒不舒服? Are you feeling okay? *见到身体情况不好的人时的问话。Do you feel all right? 你如何了? What's wrong? *wrong “身体不舒服”。

英语学习 热门搜索

更多>